Module One is the Foundation level for all students and our most popular class
- Aromatherapy massage, its principles and benefits
- The properties and effects of 12 of the most popular essential oils
- Methods of extraction, storage and blending and the use of carrier oils
- History of aromatherapy and massage together with the philosophy of holistic healing
- Introduction to botany, plant cell function and photosynthesis
- Introduction to aromatherapy treatments - the Shirley Price care for mixes
- Introduction to cosmetology - Essentia botanical organic skincare
A certificate of attendence will be issued. Attendance on the foundation module is enough for those who wish only to use essential oils safely at home, to advise customers on their use, to help their family and to enhance their own life.
10 case studies and 5 essays should be completed before Module 2
Upcoming 2011 Shirley Price Module One class dates, Hinckey
VENUE POLICY: The Hinckley Venue will depend on student numbers, in 2009 the Shirley Price training department was very busy and held a class a month however student numbers vary each semester so the venue will either be our training rooms at 55 Station Road, Hinckley or the Penny Price Academy, Hinckley (if class size is 3 or less so joining a class there).
If we have 6 international students for Module One training then the venue will be the Ardencote Manor Hotel Warwick.
|10ml||Stresses and strains|
|30ml||Clear skin moisture cream|
|100ml||Hand and body lotion|
|50ml||Minute Gel Mask|
|50ml||Rejuvenating night cream|
|30ml||Special E moisture cream|