Tuesday 31 May 2011

Thankyou! on the Sports

Thanks for all the enquiries.....  Yes you guessed it the one  Director myself supports Birmingham City FC.  To be honest this has been tough but I have been consistent. This loyalty goes back many years to love of Solihull Based, Land Rover and my living in Warwick, Warwickshire.  I own two Land Rovers.  One the latest and one 25 years old and still rugged reliability itself. On the day after Birmingham FC triumphed this year the Land Rover staff though fragile turned into work.

One director supports Coventry FC.  Some of the staff support Leicester FC.  They have our sympathy.  Some of the staff support support Hinckley United FC.  They have our admiration.  One of my co directors is a big Aston Villa supporter and has a box there. What can you say.  All friendly competition.

Essentia

No comments:

Post a Comment