Saturday 3 September 2011

Bach remedies - Beech

Beech, Fagus sylvatica. Flowers in march. Few can resist smiling at the sight of a mighty 30m Beech tree. One of the phrases I grew up with is "love the sinner, hate the sin". It is easy to be intolerant of others and fail to spot the good within. This can make one intolerant, critical and fussy and unable to see good in the world. AFFIRMATION 'That we never criticise nor condemn the thoughts, the opinions, the ideas of others.' Dr Edward Bach
In my life I have had my share of committee work. On one occasion one member started to say outrageous things. There was uproar. The meeting came to order when I said' it is our tradition that even if no one else in the room agrees with what is said the speaker is heard and respectfully in silence because they might be right. On this occasion they were!!
Essentia

No comments:

Post a Comment