Sunday, 26 August 2012
Everyday Uses of eucalyptus oil
1. diluted on your throat to stop coughing.
2. in a glass of warm water and inhale the vapors to help with a stuffed nose, or congestion.
3.on your chest to help with asthma.
4. with some warm water inside a neti pot and use to clean your sinuses.
5. diffuse in your room to sanitize your room and to make it easier to breathe.
6. a great smelling and relaxing bath.
7. help with a headache.
8. on your back to reduce back pain.
9. Add a few drops to your shampoo for the smell and to better cleanse your hair.
10. underneath your nose to help with a sinus infection.
How do you use eucalyptus?