Normal to dry/mature skin. A smooth honey mask including essential oils of lavender and geranium, which gently stimulates and nourishes a dry or mature skin. Helps restore skin based vitality and elasticity. Used over time will normalise a dry skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Mel, Propylene Glycol, Xanthum Gum, Hydroxyeythycellulose, Algin, Phenooxyehanol, Methyidbromo , lavendula angustifolia, pelargonium graveolens, santalum album
PH value: 4.5-5.5, Specific gravity 0.997-1.00
2. Pretty serum
Pretty serum – All skin types
Contains essential oils of frankincense, Neroli and rose otto. This easily absorbed serum contains essential oils that give the skin a silky smooth feel, increasing softness and elasticity. Normalising and revitalising.
- Skin feels smooth and silky
- Normalises and revitalises the skin
- Increases softness and elasticity
A serum is used to provide extra moisturising for dry and mature skin
3. Classic Moisture Cream
Moisture cream - for normal and dry skins
A beautiful blend of natural moisturising ingredients, including carrot oil, which helps to maintain the skin's natural moisture balance and elasticity. Contains specially selected essential oils of frankincense, lavender and rose absolute to normalise a dry skin
1. Moisture cream helps to normalise dry skin.
2. Moisture cream maintains the skin’s natural moisture balance by replacing
water lost through the pores.
3. It helps to preserve natural elasticity of skin.
4. Moisture cream is non-comodegenic and will not block pores. It forms a barrier to prevent the pores being blocked by dirt and make-up.Method of use: After thorough cleansing and toning apply to the face, neck and around the eyes, blending until completely absorbed.
4. Revitalising minute gel
All skin types. All skin types can use minute gel to activate blood circulation, revitalise and promote a glowing, healthy skin. With regular use will brighten the skinand normalise a ; includes essential oils of chamomile and cypress.
5. Moisture creamThe sensitive skin moisture cream.
Organic cream base 87.75% organic ingredients: Aqua, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butospermum Parkii (Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, , Xanthum Gum, Potassium sorbate, Lactic acid, Tocopherol, Benzyl alcohol *certified organic)*, , Coco-glucoside and conconut alcohol, Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa) seed butter*, Glyceryl stearate, Cera alba*, Sucrose stearate. Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*,
Other cream bases also serve as a moisturising cream.
cream serves as a
6. Cypress exfoliating cream – Normal-dry skin
This creamy mask, containing bergamot, cypress and lavender, cleanses, smoothes and invigorates. Its exfoliating action eliminates impurities, refines pores and helps to maintain a clear and healthy complexion.
- Eliminates impurities
- Refines pores
- Maintains a clear and healthy complexion
- Cleanses, smoothes and invigorates the skin
Method of use: Gently massage for approximately 5 minutes, then rinse with.
7. Moisture lotion - for normal to
This fine, light lotion blended with essential oils of geranium, juniper and lavender will help to keep the skin supple and moist and preserve its natural elasticity. Moisture lotion protects the skin from harmful environmental conditions. It will normalise an oily skin.
1. Moisture lotion helps to normalise an oily skin.
2. It keeps the skin's natural moisture balance correct by replacing moisture lost
through the pores.
3. Moisture lotion helps to preserve natural elasticity of skin.
4. It forms a barrier to help prevent dust, dirt and make up going into the pores
Method of use: After thorough cleansing and toning apply moisture lotion with finger tips to the face, neck and around the eyes until completely absorbed.
more essentia skincare products are on www.ShirleyPrice.com